Training Community led by Dr. Dagmar Schröter and Jolandé Heppell.
This Training Community will update and advance your communication and conflict skills and greatly improve your self-leadership. You will also improve your group facilitation and team building skills to help you build a safe and creative work environment. As your relationships in and outside of work improve, you will have more energy to put toward your vocation and you will have fewer sick days (we cover why that is in the teachings).
Skills we teach and train
- Effective communication: Listening and speaking with integrity under conditions of severe tension, such as during negotiation or enforcement of agreements;
- Conflict resolution and repair – navigating conflicts of interest with skill and efficiency;
- Relational Intelligence – a combination of social and emotional intelligence. We train the mindset and skills of relational intelligence as rooted in interpersonal neuroscience.
- Conscious Leadership – community building with empathy and skill toward a more inclusive working environment, practicing exercises that foster trust and safety, as the preconditions of creativity and performance.
- Two monthly 75 min calls: knowledge, community, practice.
- Accountability, support, challenge.
- Call recordings.
- Private facebook community.
- Practice partners for practice calls (one on one).
- Instructions for partner calls.
- Tool documents (step by step summaries).
- One 1:1 Coaching Session
- 25% off of our live events and all future courses.
- 25% off when hiring either Dagmar or Jolandé as Conflict Mediator or Coach.
Dr. Dagmar Schröter, based in Switzerland, Relationship Coach (over 1000 hours of coaching couples and individuals), Lead Teacher and Founder of The Relationship Training Community. Dagmar (Daxe) is a former university teacher with 20 years experience in science, and a passion for sustainable relational life.
Jolandé Heppell, based in South Africa, Relationship Coach, and co-teacher and co-founder of The Relationship Training Community.
What others say
I loved my time in RTC even and maybe especially because of any challenges coming up through it. I will definitely continue being a part of this community.A Current Member (Oct 2020)
I am grateful for RTC to be in my life and to teach me the fundamentals of doing relationships!Another Current Member (Nov 2020)
We are in this to serve and keep our practice community alive and growing. Our offer comes at a price of €310 for the six months skill building experience.
Do you have any questions? Look at our FAQs, write to me (email@example.com).
Together we will build our Relational Intelligence, and create a fulfilling relational life at work and elsewhere!